As new classmates at Georgetown, Katie and Brendan met on their first day of freshman year in their Spanish class. Being that Spanish is a romance language, it’s fitting that these two would eventually find themselves entwined. “While the language wasn’t necessarily her strong suit, I was immediately drawn to her infectious personality,” explains Brendan. “Even in our first interactions, I noticed that she had an innate ability to not only put a smile on my face, but keep it there.” After building a friendship, Katie and Brendan started dating in their sophomore year and have been together now seven years and counting.
Read and see more from their day here.
- Editing Matt Posorske
- First Camera Unit Adrian Toto
- Second Camera Unit Jacob Steinberg
- Photography Jason Walker & Rebecca Walker | The Day Collective
- Planning and Coordination Hopple Popple
- Ceremony Church of the Blessed Sacrament
- Reception Rainbow Room